quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

Quando o fim estiver proximo, quero poder cantar essa canção, e dizer: Eu fiz do Meu Jeito



My Way
Nina Simone

And now, the end is near and so I got to face
The final curtain, girl
Friends I say clear and state her case of which I'm uncertain
I've lived a life that's full of travelled each and every highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yeah, regrets, I've had a few
But then again, who feel to me uncertain.
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each other course, each careful footstep along the byway,
Yeah, and more, much more than this,
I did my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you know
When I did all much more than I could do
But threw it all, when there was doubt, on everyday
And it's not enough, I faced it all
And as big as all did my way.

Oh, I've laughed and cried, had my fill my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, counted also music
To think like the old lad
And may I say not in a sky away,
Oh, no no no, You're not me, I did it my way.

What is a man, what have he got
If not himself, and he had not to may the things
He truly feels not words of one for use
With that shows, I took the blows and did it my way

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário